Taking great precaution with each service to keep you healthy is at the forefront of our minds. While you will be in the comfort of home, we still want you to be comfortable and confident in our stylists' ability to keep you safe. We have made the following changes to normal service, until further notice:
1. Stylists will wear protective masks and gloves during the entire appointment.
2. We will no longer be providing blow dry services.
3. Hair washing services will be kept at a minimum and avoided if desired. If you are receiving a haircut only, please wash your hair a few minutes before your appointment, so that your hair is still damp when we arrive. During a color service only, our stylists will be able to wash your hair if you request it, or you may wash your own hair mid-service in your own shower.
4. Towels used for clients are washed with disinfecting detergent and dried with high heat after each individual use. No towels are ever re-used.
5. Combs are sanitized after each use using the leading commercial hair sanitization solution.
6. Brushes and color bowls are cleaned after each use, which includes washing with soap and water that is safe for your hair.
7. The shampoo tray will be sanitized after each use.
8. The cape you wear during your service will be washed after every individual use using the same methods as the towels. Multiple capes are kept on-hand.
9. The salon chair will be sanitized after each appointment.
10. Many of our products are one-time use (including foils, gloves, color tubes, and more). Wherever possible, we will utilize one-time use products. If a tool or product is not one-time use, it is sanitized before the next use.
Updated June 2020